//super awesome !
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to my blog . gomawo :D


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Syeera Noona
Others:   


Eques ,

 
 
 situation 1


 
 
When a GIRL is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind

When a GIRL is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply

When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of questions,
She is wondering how long you will be around

When a GIRL answers "i'm fine" after a few seconds,
She is not at all fine

When a GIRL stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying

When a GIRL lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever

When a GIRL calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention

When a GIRL sms's u everyday,
She wants you to reply at least once

When a GIRL says I love you,
She means it

When a GIRL says that she can't live without you,
She has made up her mind that you are her future

When a GIRL says "i miss you",
No one in this world can miss you more
than that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
situation 2
 
 
 
I'm not even upset, hurt or angry anymore. 
I'm just tired. 
Tired of putting in more effort than I receive. 
I'm tired of holding on for nothing. 
I'm tired of believing all your lies. 
I'm tired of you proving me wrong all the time. 
I'm tired of getting my hopes up and being disappointed again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
situation 3
 
 
 Apologizing does not always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hypothalamus : naseb baik bgtaw , klo x ~ , aku serang kuaters tuh cry hg ! , [laky aku bako lemang ,?blh cye ker ..]




awakkk , acecece , sejak ble ber-awak2 plk , geli aihh .. 
wehhh , nty beli ekk ?, hohho .. 
mcm sedapp jer ..nyummy ~