//super awesome !
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to my blog . gomawo :D


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Syeera Noona
Others:   


226 ...

























even though i tell it not to go, even though i tell it to stop

my heart keeps going towards you

it doesn’t wear out, it doesn’t decrease

why is my love like this

really, my heart must have done something somehow

i must have become a fool that’s blind from love

just one place, everyday one place

looking at the sad light that is you

even the tear glands must be broken

my tears won’t stop

i love only you, only you

can’t you just tell me?

just one word.. the one phrase that you love

can’t you just tell me?

i must have gotten ill from missing you so much

from loving you too much

just one thing.. your heart, that one thing

can’t you just share it with me

can’t you love me